Zero emission is the future!
Find out more about our zero emission machines »
AS50e, AS60e - Emission-free compaction: the battery-powered rammers make it possible
Both the environment and the operator are protected during compaction work with the battery-powered rammers AS50e and AS60e. Due to the entirely emission-free working principle, work can easily be carried out in poorly ventilated trench applications or in sensitive vicinities. Thanks to a parallel guidance specifically developed for the rammer, the entire handle area of the battery-powered rammers is vibration-decoupled with low hand-arm vibrations (HAV) for the operator.
- 100% emission-free work
- 55% lower energy costs than with gasoline vibratory rammers
- Same compaction performance as comparable gasoline-powered rammers
- Low hand-arm vibrations (HAV) thanks to the parallel guidance of the handle
- Maintenance-free electric motor that is started at the push of a button
Switching made easy:
- Our battery rammers have the proven guide bracket of the gasoline rammers.This makes the change to the zero emission rammer even easier.
1 battery – many machines
- Due to our modular system, the same battery can be used for rammers, vibratory plates and internal vibrators.
- With the BP1000 and BP1400 batteries, you have a choice of different performance classes - choose the right size for your construction site.
- Batteries can be changed without tools in just a few easy steps.
- Gone are the days of the tedious rope start: To start, just push a button!
- Absolutely reliable starting in any weather and at any altitude.
- Visible battery charge indicator at all times
Developed for everyday use on construction sites:
- Our high-performance batteries were developed by us and are therefore specially designed for use on construction machinery.
- Extremely robust housing that withstands all stresses and strains.
- Use at operating temperatures from -10 to +50 °C
- Full performance from the first minute of work to the last thanks to constant power output throughout the entire unloading phase.
- One battery charge is sufficient for all work on an average working day. If necessary, the battery can be quickly recharged or exchanged for a second battery.
Unbeatably low operating costs:
- Low energy costs: Switching from petrol to electricity saves up to 70% of energy costs, depending on the device.
- No engine maintenance: Wacker Neuson's electric motors are completely maintenance-free.
- If the battery and charger are already in place, you are saving money when purchasing an additional zero-emission machine
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.