Best in class in terms of cabin size
In addition to its comfortable cabin, the ET16 also impresses with a compact and sturdy design. With a shipping weight of less than 1.6 tons, it can be quickly and easily transported from one construction site to the next. It is the ideal companion for any application due to a simple and safe operation.
Full power for faster work cycles
- Faster work cycles and thus more flexible applications thanks to the powerful drives of the 1.5 to 2 ton class as well as the LUDV hydraulic system
- With the load-independent flow distribution (LUDV), the joystick movements always remain the same for the operator so that he can work comfortably and fatigue-free.
- The type of excavation can always be quickly adjusted to the circumstances.
Comfort cabin for the highest demands
- The spacious comfort cabin has extra legroom and headroom and makes long strenuous workdays easier.
- Thanks to the seat adjustment, the control lever support and the armrests, the operator can always find the right seat position.
The operator has an optimal all-round visibility of his work area due to the large, fully glazed cabin with skylight. This gives the operator a good view of his working area, the colleagues and any dangers
The easy-to-operate mechanism of the two-piece front window makes it possible to easily open and close the front window.
Transporting made easy
- Thanks to the compact dimensions and a weight of less than 1.6 tons, the ET16 can easily be transported on a car trailer.
- Easily relocate and load on the site with two lifting lugs attached to the cabin roof.
More protection for the lifting arm
- The protected lifting arm cylinder on the top of the boom prevents damage that may occur when working due to collisions with the dozer blade or due to picked up material. This saves repair costs and time.
- The standard installed load holding valve prevents the lifting arm from slowly lowering on its own and damaging the boom in the process.
Always quickly to the point at 4 km/h
- 2nd driving speed standard
- Quick position changes at 4 km/h saves time in everyday work.
Powerful additional hydraulics
- Standard 2-way auxiliary hydraulics with separate pressure-free overflow line for a fault-free operation of different attachments.
- The auxiliary hydraulics offer the possibility of using a powerful hydraulic breaker as well as converting to a swivel bucket or soil auger.
Telescoping travel gear
- Optionally adjustable width of the travel gear from 990 to 1300 mm with fold-over dozer blade
- At the maximum travel gear width, the machine has an even more stable base, thereby increasing the level of safety for the operator.
- At the same time, the ET16 easily fits through tight passageways, such as doors, with the narrowest travel gear width and easily reaches hard-to-access application sites.
Unrestricted service and maintenance access
- Thanks to the large engine hood and removable covers, all maintenance points can be reached quickly and easily. This ensures low service costs
- The cabin can be detached in a few easy steps, but all work functions and hydraulic forces remain operational.
Play-free boom system - even after many applications
Heavy-duty bolts and bearings are equipped with bushings that can easily be replaced. The boom system thus works without a problem in the long term.