DT23 - The powerfull and efficient Track Dumper
- The low center of gravity increases stability and guarantees a gradeability of up to 36°
- Long maintenance intervals, easy to follow thanks to the operating hours counter
- Safe working due to the ROPS certified foldable roll over bar and working lights equipped as standard
- High ground clearance for use on uneven terrain
- The intuitive joystick control makes steering very easy
Swivel tipp skip:
- Thanks to a continuous 180° rotation angle, the swivel-tipp skip brings the material exactly to the right spot - ideal for small spaces.
- Enables leveling when transporting liquidson slopes.
- 2 x 90° turn to the left and to the right.
- Lateral unloading possible.
Extra hydraulic connection for attachment tools on the construction sites:
- Hydraulic hammer
- Multi-purpose buckets
- Soil auger
- and many more
- Stage 5 certified diesel engine (without diesel particulate filter)
- Dual variable displacement pump
- High pressure lines from the pump to the motor
- Distributor transmission/axle
Hydrostatic drive system
Simply start and off you go: Thanks to the hydrostatic drive system, no frequent gear changing is required and the operator can focus entirely on his work. Ideal for rental parks or frequently changing operators.
- Hydraulically activated, pilot-controlled forward + reverse travel lever for sensitive operation
- Two driving positions: optionally sensitive with a high tractive force or fast
- Hydraulically activated drive system and work hydraulics can be operated independently from each other
- Low service and maintenance costs thanks to the low-wear drive system
Valuable time can be saved during maintenance and therefore money can also be saved. The better and faster the access to the hydraulics or engine are, the faster the machine is back in application.
- Good service access in order to safely take care of daily control procedures
- Quick access to the maintenance points
- High degree of safety due to the lockable engine hood
- Suspension-mounted rollers adapt to the underground.
- Wide tracks for reduced pressure on the subground
- Even fully loaded extremely agile on rough terrain
Access from left & right
Armrest foldable left and right for easy access to the machine from both sides. The machine can be used in narrow areas, along walls or barriers.