BS50-4As, BS60-4As - 4 stroke rammer: Long service life and low oil consumption
Wacker Neuson's 4 stroke rammers are classified by an excellent performance which is sustainably convincing. The high stroke energy, high percussion rate and long shoe stroke combined with a fast advance travel achieve excellent compaction results. Well thought-out features make the use of the 4 stroke rammers even more user-friendly, extend the service life and reduce maintenance to a minimum.
- Fast starting due to a small pump to the carburetor
- Strong stroke for heavy, cohesive soils
- Integrated oil deficiency protection with automatic shutdown when the engine is started with insufficient oil level
- Premium air filter ensures an almost dust-free engine operation and provides three times longer change intervals
- Large and flexible transport lug
- Easy loading and stowing by transport rollers on the handle
4-stage air filter system
- Very good filter performance thanks to 4-fold air filter (consisting of cyclone filter, paper lamella filter and double foam filter)
- Clean intake air ensures optimum engine performance
- Long service intervals due to high filter capacity
An engine with a strong reserve
The robust GXR 120 engine from Honda operates in normal operation well below its performance limit. This protects the engine and extends its service life.
- Only one lever for idling, starting and stopping
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.