AP1850e - The battery-operated vibratory plate
Ideal for indoor applications
The AP1850e is the world’s only battery-operated, cordless vibratory plate for completely emissions-free operation. With a battery runtime that is sufficient for a full working day, the AP1850e is an excellent choice for new commercial interior or renovation projects, poorly ventilated areas such trenches and tunnels and projects with strict emission and noise guidelines. The simple operation and reliable compaction performance make the cordless plate an excellent rental machine. Available with and without a water tank.
- Large area compaction capacity, one battery charge last for a full working day
- Proven electric motor without V-belt is maintenance free
- Emission-free operation protects the operator on all construction sites and opens new fields of applications in the interior and in emission-regulated areas
- Same compaction performance as comparable gasoline powered vibratory plates
- Battery and charger are modular and can also be used for our battery rammers
ca. 80 min. with quick charger
more than 60 min.
Emission-free compaction opens up new fields of application:
- Trenches, construction sites in tunnels and interiors
- Construction projects with strict environmental regulations / guidelines for emission values such as city centers and public large-scale projects
- Water protection areas and nature reserves, where no internal combustion engines may be used.
One battery - two machines
The powerful rechargeable battery is charged quickly and changed in a few seconds. It fits into our battery rammer and the battery vibratory plate - once purchased, used twice, saved a lot.
- Easy push-button start and visible charging indicator of the battery.
- The battery can be removed without tools in a few steps.
- The protective frame shape allows for comfortable operation from the side.
- Low transport dimensions by foldable guide handle.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.