Best view - in both directions!
- Hydrostatic drive system: the machine stops as soon as the operator removes the foot from the pedal
- Optimal power development with fuel-saving diesel engine (emission level IIIB / Tier 4 final, only DOC - no DPF)
- Reduced fuel consumption due to the efficient hydrostatic all-wheel drive with ECO mode
- Safer and more comfortable access to the driver’s station
- Ergonomic joystick handle with travel direction switch-over function – one hand can always remain on the steering wheel
- Rear-view camera for the best possible view in the skip direction
- Wear-free, easy-to-operate spring-loaded brake for total durability and reliability
- Three modells with 6,000 – 10,000 kg payload
- Cabin equipped with ROPS / FOPS Level II
- Powerful heater in the cabin as standard, air conditioning optional
180° rotation of the entire driver’s station
Release the lock, turn the seat with the console and continue working as usual in no time.
Perfect view of the working area at all times – whether during transportation, loading or unloading.
Move safely and with precision in confined spaces – no delay and no fuel consumption due to maneuvering.
Increased operating comfort due to an ergonomic swivel console.
Easy 180° rotation – no time-consuming turning maneuvers.
1) Joystick handle
with travel direction switch-over function and skip control
2) Multifunction display
for machine functions
3) Screen for standard rear-view camera
with lockable vandalism protection, screen and camera complies with IP69
4) Steering column with tilt adjustment
provides easy and safe ascent and descent
5) Additional storage space
6) Rotating assembly with ball bearings
for quick change of the seat position
Just see more.
The dual view clearly stands out from the requirements of the visual field standard ISO 5006: 2017.
From here you can see a height of 1.2 m with the dual view.
From here you must be able to see a height of 1.2 m according to the visual field standard.
High driving position:
The Dual View safely runs as a construction truck, but is significantly more suitable for off-road applications.
High working position:
Full load monitoring and precise dumping.