The battery-operated vibratory plate AP1850e
The only battery operated vibratory plate worldwide!
With the AP1850e, Wacker Neuson offers the world's only battery-operated and thus wireless vibratory plate for completely emission-free operation. With a battery runtime, that is sufficient for the compaction work on a full working day the AP1850e opens up new areas of application and is in no way inferior to its conventionally operated relatives in terms of performance. The battery plate is available with and without water tank.
- Large area compaction capacity (> 800 m²), one battery charge last for a full working day
- Proven electric motor without V-belt - so completely maintenance-free and therefore cost-saving
- Emission-free operation protects the operator on all construction sites and opens new fields of applications in the interior and in emission-regulated areas (inner city districts)
- Low energy costs: savings of around 70% compared to a gasoline plate of the same weight class
- Battery and charger are modular and can also be used for our battery rammers
|savings operating costs: |
ca. 70 %
ca. 80 min. with quick charger
ca. 4 h. with standard charger
more than 60 min.
Emission-free compaction opens up new fields of application:
- Trenches, construction sites in tunnels and interiors
- Construction projects with strict environmental regulations / guidelines for emission values such as city centers and public large-scale projects
- Water protection areas and nature reserves, where no internal combustion engines may be used.
One battery - two machines
The powerful rechargeable battery is charged quickly and changed in a few seconds. It fits into both our battery rammers and the battery vibratory plate - once purchased, used twice, saved a lot.
- Easily accessible start button and always visible charging indicator of the battery.
- The battery can be removed without tools in a few steps.
- The protective frame shape allows a pleasant operation from the side.
- Low transport dimensions by foldable guide handle.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.