The All-Round Dumper 1001.
- High-tipping skip (1.56 m dumping height); maximum payload 1000 kg.
- Compact dimensions, optional narrow tires (990 mm machine width).
- Hydrostatic twin-lock four-wheel drive; continuously variable speed up to 14 km/h max.
- Large service and maintenance access.
- Clearly laid out instrument panel and wide, robust leg protection.
Twin Lock-Drive System
On highly uneven surfaces, one wheel loses traction at some point and rotates freely. The Twin Lock all-wheel drive system from Wacker Neuson responds quickly: as each of the four wheels has its own hydraulic motor, power is always optimally distributed.