The vibratory plate with the performance of a 7 t roller
The DPU130r is the most powerful vibratory plate in the market. With its 130 kN centrifugal force and operating width of 120 cm, it easily reaches the productivity of a 7 t roller – but is much more cost-effective, thanks to the lower purchase and operating costs. Wacker Neuson have developed this remote-controlled vibratory with its practical operation on the construction site in mind. Its pioneering design concept has won two innovation awards.
- The unique concept of a split base plate makes maneuvering easy. There is no need for time-consuming moving backwards and forwards around obstacles and recesses.
- The infrared remote control system provides maximum safety: The operator is protected from vibrations, noise and dust. The machine can only be operated if line of sight is intact. In case of a loss of control the proximity recognition sensor keeps the operator safe.
- The sophisticated on-board computer offers unrivaled levels of comfort, such as use of a PIN to prevent theft, operating hour meter, temperature gauge and comprehensive diagnostic functions.
- An overload sensor protects the machine from damage if the surface under its base plate is too hard.
- Easy to transport: The DPU130r can be transported easily on the back of a small truck. There is no need for a flat bed truck, as there would be for a roller.
DPU130 wins German Industry Innovation Award
INNOVATION AWARD OF THE GERMAN ECONOMY
First innovation award in the world®
CONSTRUCTION MACHINE AWARD 2012
Winner in the "Innovation of the year" category
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.